ST-2XL - Comfort Test System
The innovative ST-2XL Comfort Test System is a device developed to support and simplify in-house testing procedures and to help evaluate the need for more advanced thermal instrumentation tests. The ST-2XL can be used on seats/seat backs, cushions, or mattresses to quickly evaluate their thermal properties and moisture management characteristics. The lightweight ST-2XL can be quickly and easily positioned as needed to evaluate the regional effects of different cover materials or internal construction methods - even with highly insulated products such as mattresses and cushioned furniture.
- Carbon-fiber/epoxy composite construction
- Single-zone standard configuration
- Lightweight device for easy use by a single technician
- Compression weights included (40 lbs total)
- ST-2XL features high power output for testing thicker materials such as mattresses
The ST-2XL includes computer-controlled fluid supply to simulate human metabolic perspiration levels. All systems include a dedicated PC computer with ThermDAC software.